Phew! I'm pleased to say I've managed to finish this month's Journal Quilt early despite hitting a brick wall a few days ago and thinking I would never get it done. I've had it laying on the back of a chair waiting for inspiration to strike and today I decided just to stitch vertical lines onto the top section to suggest a background wall and have done!~
The bottles are appliqued on and organza and a sheer have been added. The blue bottle is made of an old T-shirt that I had used to mop up paint and dye in my studio.~
The original inspiration came from a painting I had done of bottles.
I cheated a bit and traced the bottles. Unfortunately I can't think of a title for it. The only thing I could think of was "Gottle a geer!"