Tuesday 9 October 2007

I've been tagged

by Susan. The rules are:

1. Link the person who has tagged you.


2. Tell seven honest things about yourself


3. Tag seven new people.


Leave a message with the person you have tagged so they know about it.


I happened to look in at my blog while I was away so I have given this a little thought and here goes......


1. I have one brother and two half brothers all of whom are younger than me - just 14 months between my brother and me.


2. When I was young I dreamt of being a ballet dancer and used to pretend I was running a dance school. I would clap out rhythms and then dance to them! (Don't laugh!)


3. I trained to be a school teacher and qualified with a Bachelor of Education Degree. As I was unable to get a teaching job quickly enough I ended up in the Civil Service.


4. I got my degree majoring in French and I also speak a little German (enough to get by in Austria) and a very little Italian - I have GCEs in both.


5. My Grandfather (Mum's dad) was a Scottish shepherd and my Grandmother (Dad's mum)made clothes and sold them on the market in the East End of London.


6. I have learned to play the guitar and keyboards but probably couldn't do either now.


7. On 14 January 1988 I witnessed the Aurora Borealis from my garden on the outskirts of Grantham. It was an amazing sight!!


Now I'm supposed to choose 7 other people to tag. As I'm sure I will have been beaten to it please help me out and consider yourself tagged if you haven't already joined in.


Phew! I feel better now that's out of the way. LOL.

No comments: