Monday 20 August 2007

Monday Monday

Had a quiet day with my mum today which was nice but I did manage to do some stitching on my August Bead Journal/ATCs. I've finished 2 of the 6 ATCs I plan to do so I need to get a wriggle on. Trouble is the blanket stitch makes my thumb sore pushing the needle through 3 layers plus any fabric I've incorporated into the design. Design? It's all done on a wing and a prayer lol


Oops! I've just noticed my stitching's a bit wonky.....oh dear, I'll have to make sure I keep that one back when I do the swap of 3/6.

2 comments:

Becky Mairi Farrell said...

I love this! Wonky stitching is always part of the charm with hand-made things, I think you should keep it in :)

Gina said...

If it's wonky it doesn't show - it looks gorgeous Julie. You have a real painter's eye for colour. It's scrummy!