I have been promising myself for ages that I will make the effort and get to grips with digital photo manipulation as I want to incorporate my own images into an art quilt. In the course of my blog hopping I have been following Linda Matthews' blog and she is very generous with her tutorials. This evening I finally got round to tinkering with one of the tutorials on her blog.
I took this photo along with the following two,
having decided to use my own images, although the text image came from the site Linda links to. (It think).
The result, after a couple of attempts is this
It's not perfect and I couldn't do it again without Linda's instructions but I am chuffed with myself and I shall be trying a few more. :) Baby steps!