is looking less likely by the day. I should have been going across today to stay till the weekend but my friend is still very poorly and still waiting for surgery. I am hanging on to the hope that I may be able to get there on Saturday by coach just for the day. Who knows? If anyone is going and can photograph my quilt for me I would be really grateful. It is number 381.