Sunday 18 January 2009

Textures and Patterns


~

Another shadow photograph which I will be having a play with in Photoshop.

~



~

Before we got distracted by the deer I found some lovely leaf litter which has great potential for manipulating.

~


~

There are some lovely shapes here (above) and I've adjusted the colour compared with the previous one to a more realistic colour (as I remember it). My camera seems to have too much blue in its original images and usually needs tweaking.

~



~

I've had a little play with this last image. I think I inverted the colour and then used a colour variation. I really must keep a note of the steps in my tweaking!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mrs Moog said...

Lovely photos Julie and I love the way that leaf litter has turned out in Photoshop - fab textures and colours!

xxx

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Oooo that's reelly clever!!!