Tuesday 2 December 2008

Helena's cards

The very lovely Helena, mummy to my favourite gweenwagon Dilly, has just started to offer her cards for sale over the internet. I thought I would jump in and be her first customer and my purchases arrived today.

~


~
I am really pleased with my cards. Helena has taken a lot of trouble over them and they have lovely watercolour painting and textures on them. (I can't show you the second card in detail as the person it's for reads my blog!) I had an added bonus of a special "Hewo" from Dilly :o) Do go and have a look at Helena's shop http://www.shophandmade.com/Store/Helena, she is adding to it all the time and if you are looking for something a little different for someone special you'll find it there. While you are there follow the link to Helena's personal blog to enjoy her photos and drawings.
~
Thank you Helena for the lovely cards which arrived at top speed!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mrs Mac said...

Ow, thanks for the thumbs up!!!! Glad you liked the cards :)

artisbliss said...

Beautiful cards, really wonderful fabric, and I hope your tests all come out OK.

Bumpkin Hill said...

Hi I just found your blog from Helena and Bob T Bear. Her cards are just lovely :) Hugs, Catherine