Monday 7 July 2008

Hello again and a lovely surprise!

Well, we're back from our little jaunt away but I'm not caught up enough to blog properly yet. I'm still in the middle of loading 400+ photos onto my laptop! Not to mention 200+ bloglines to read! OMG, I really must cut back on some of this blogging lark. Anyway, enough of that, I had to pop in and show you the beautiful, amazing post I received today. A few weeks ago Emma, aka Silverpebble, set up her website and had a draw to celebrate - I was one of the lucky runners-up. Now I've received my beautiful prize I feel like a complete winner!



When I opened the Bubble envelope this lovely wrapping paper greeted me - Emma, you must have known I love seashells. I am going to try some image transfer with this soon.




I opened the paper and found a very pretty little box containing this delightful necklace made by Emma. The colours are very delicate and I love the silver drop and the detail at the clasp.




Emma had included a card and a lavender wand which looks lovely and smells delicately of lavender. I'm going to have a go at making some of these myself. Meanwhile, this lovely wand is in my drawer.


At the bottom of the box was a slip of paper as you can see above. I did indeed peep........
~
Underneath the paper were these beautiful dried flowers and above it were a selection of vintage buttons and a lovely shell which I can't wait to use in a special project.
~
Thank you so much Emma for such a wonderful gift and for the pleasure of reading your delightful blog.
~
I'll be back in a day or three with a proper update when I've loaded up all the holiday pics. See you soon!


10 comments:

Gina said...

What a lovely parcel og beautiful goodies.

Mrs Moog said...

Welcome back!! Glad you had a lovely time.

Your necklace from Emma is beautiful and I can't wait to see what you do with all those lovely goodies!

xxxx

silverpebble said...

So glad you liked your parcel Julie. Hope you had a great time and the goodies helped to ease your way back into washing etc.

Emma
x

artisbliss said...

What a wonderful collection of goodies! Aren't you lucky!

sharon young said...

Hi julie
So glad you had a great time, it's good to see you back on the blog.
What an amazingly lovely gift and so thoughtfully packaged.
Lookng forward to seeing your pics.

Locket Pocket said...

What wonderful goodies! Clever Emma and lucky you!!! Lucy x

Linda’s Textiles said...

Lovely present, lucky girl!
Thanks for visiting & commenting on my blog.

artisbliss said...

There's an award for you on my blog, Julie.

Judy Scott said...

Oh Julie what beautiful gifts/prizes the colours on the necklace are so pretty and delicate and the lavender wand is lovely, I would love to be able to make those ~ might do a search to see how its done! Take care and look forward to seeing all the photos ~ Judy xx

Dot said...

What a lovely package from Emma! Such a lovely necklace and the goodies she sent you are lovely. I can see the care and love she put into everything.