Monday, 7 July 2008

Hello again and a lovely surprise!

Well, we're back from our little jaunt away but I'm not caught up enough to blog properly yet. I'm still in the middle of loading 400+ photos onto my laptop! Not to mention 200+ bloglines to read! OMG, I really must cut back on some of this blogging lark. Anyway, enough of that, I had to pop in and show you the beautiful, amazing post I received today. A few weeks ago Emma, aka Silverpebble, set up her website and had a draw to celebrate - I was one of the lucky runners-up. Now I've received my beautiful prize I feel like a complete winner!



When I opened the Bubble envelope this lovely wrapping paper greeted me - Emma, you must have known I love seashells. I am going to try some image transfer with this soon.




I opened the paper and found a very pretty little box containing this delightful necklace made by Emma. The colours are very delicate and I love the silver drop and the detail at the clasp.




Emma had included a card and a lavender wand which looks lovely and smells delicately of lavender. I'm going to have a go at making some of these myself. Meanwhile, this lovely wand is in my drawer.


At the bottom of the box was a slip of paper as you can see above. I did indeed peep........
~
Underneath the paper were these beautiful dried flowers and above it were a selection of vintage buttons and a lovely shell which I can't wait to use in a special project.
~
Thank you so much Emma for such a wonderful gift and for the pleasure of reading your delightful blog.
~
I'll be back in a day or three with a proper update when I've loaded up all the holiday pics. See you soon!


10 comments:

Gina said...

What a lovely parcel og beautiful goodies.

Lesley said...

Welcome back!! Glad you had a lovely time.

Your necklace from Emma is beautiful and I can't wait to see what you do with all those lovely goodies!

xxxx

silverpebble said...

So glad you liked your parcel Julie. Hope you had a great time and the goodies helped to ease your way back into washing etc.

Emma
x

artisbliss said...

What a wonderful collection of goodies! Aren't you lucky!

sharon young said...

Hi julie
So glad you had a great time, it's good to see you back on the blog.
What an amazingly lovely gift and so thoughtfully packaged.
Lookng forward to seeing your pics.

Lucy Locket-Pocket said...

What wonderful goodies! Clever Emma and lucky you!!! Lucy x

linda stokes said...

Lovely present, lucky girl!
Thanks for visiting & commenting on my blog.

artisbliss said...

There's an award for you on my blog, Julie.

Judy Scott said...

Oh Julie what beautiful gifts/prizes the colours on the necklace are so pretty and delicate and the lavender wand is lovely, I would love to be able to make those ~ might do a search to see how its done! Take care and look forward to seeing all the photos ~ Judy xx

Dot said...

What a lovely package from Emma! Such a lovely necklace and the goodies she sent you are lovely. I can see the care and love she put into everything.