Wednesday 9 July 2008

Award


I'm usually terrible at acknowledging blog awards so I thought I'd be really good this time and post it up straight away. Thank you so much to Susan for nominating me for this award. You are very supportive of my blogging and I am really grateful for your friendship. The rules are to link back to the nominator and to nominate 7 blogs to receive the award. As I am drowning under the weight of post holiday chaos, photo cataloguing, outstanding projects, UFOs and a hubby who is a bit below par I hope you will forgive me if I don't pass the award on to individuals. I enjoy reading all the blogs in my links list and others besides so If your name appears there or if I leave comments on your blog please take the award and pass it on.

2 comments:

Genie said...

congratulations julie well deserved.
a quick note to say i tried your quick felting sewed in the J cloth. worked a treat.
Cheers Jean

Dot said...

Well done on winning the award Julie. You totally deserve it!