Sunday 25 November 2007

Post and Battlefield Band

It's late and I should be in bed so just a quick post to show you the lovely Feather Stitch ATCs I received today from MixedMediaATC_UK group


This lovely card is from Helen



I love Amanda's use of hessian in this inventive card



This beautifully handstitched ATC came from Ula

I spent part of today in my lovely warm! studio (Hurray, the insulation is working!) but didn't get anything to a finish to show you. Tomorrow my dear DH is hopefully going to emulsion the ceiling and then I can put all my stuff back in. I'm really thrilled that I can now go out there and work without getting frozen to death or putting 15 layers on! It might cost a bit less on the leccy bill too :)

This evening we have been out to our local Arts Centre to see the
Battlefield Band who hail from Scotland and who raised the roof! We were the final gig on their 2007 tour so I think they were feeling quite relaxed. It was a great night out! You can catch them here on Youtube. (Sorry I'm too tired to work out how to get the little screen on here)

2 comments:

Sequana said...

Thx so much for the link to the band. I've sent it to a couple other people I just know will love it.

The WestCountryBuddha said...

I meant to say on your last post, that I thought the knitted tyres were fabulous. My "studio" (not sure it warrants the word)is the back half of a double length garage. It has no insulation in the roof and the end wall is all single thickness glass. I'm with you on the 15 jumpers-a bit chilly at times.