Tuesday 18 November 2008

Swaps

The postman's been busy chez nous this week. I've been involved in a swap on the Yahoo group Fiber Art Traders and between yesterday and today I have received my 3 bookmarks from my swap partners. I have to say I am amazed at hopw quickly the post is working at the moment. Maybe they're practising for Sssssh! You Know What in December!
~
This first bookmark is by the lovely Leilani Pierson who has been published in Cloth Paper Scissors Magazine. She also sent me some pink yarn. Hmmm! I wonder who likes pink? I can think of one little pwincessy wagon!
~
~
This gorgeous Happy Harvest Indian bookmark is from Norma who lives in Green Valley Arizona. Doesn't that sound a beautiful place? Norma has sent me some very seasonal 5" squares too. Thank you Norma.
~
~
Last but not least is this pretty autumnal bookmark from the lovely Lori.
~
~
All of my art books are going to have very useful bookmarks now so I won't have to worry about losing my place!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Timaree said...

I see these bookmarks and I've seen the ones you made and now you can see you had nothing to be afraid of. Enjoy your new bookmarks.