Thursday 24 April 2008

Postal goodies!

I had a lovely surprise through the post today. This lovely colourful envelope landed on the mat this afternoon and for a moment I couldn't think why Susan was sending me a parcel. Then I remembered! I had swapped an ATC with Susan a few weeks ago and this was my ATC in return from her. Sorry Susan, all this travelling is rotting my brain! LOL


The envelope got me excited on its own as its so pretty, both sides being printed with hearts.
When I opened the envelope I found not only the promised ATC but also a tempting parcel wrapped in lovely spotty tissue paper.
The ATC is gorgeous and is twinkling at me from its present perch on top of my cabinet in the lounge. The angelina which you can see in this photo is more extensive than this photo shows and sets it off well. Sorry but my colour is a bit off, the longer beads and the bottom left background fabric are both more purple than blue.
The reverse of the ATC is just as lovely as the front!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sharon young said...

What a lovely ATC and a super envelope, I've never seen a decorated jiffy before !

Mrs Moog said...

Your ATC is lovely - those colours are great! The goodies Susan sent you are gorgeous too - I know you'll make some lovely things with them.

Your Ireland photos are beautiful. We've never been there but have always wanted to....maybe one day!

xxx