Monday 10 March 2008

I'm a Muppet!

Blogger is being awkward tonight and won't let me upload any photos so until it will I found this quiz on Bob T Bear's blog. Which Muppet are you? (I'm pleased I'm Kermit! Alongside Animal he's my favourite.)

You Are Kermit
Hi, ho! Lovable and friendly, you get along well with everyone you know.
You're a big thinker, and sometimes you over think life's problems.
Don't worry - everyone know's it's not easy being green.
Just remember, time's fun when you're having flies!
http://www.blogthings.com/themuppetpersonalitytest/">The Muppet Personality Test

5 comments:

Gina said...

Julie, I seem to have missed loads of your posts! (Can you tell I gave up on the bloglines!)Lots of super pictures of Yorkshire and I'm very impressed with your free machining!Keep practising!

Mrs Moog said...

I'm glad it's not just me who's having blogger issues tonight! I've given up trying to post and am having a nice little lurk instead :)

magsramsay said...

Beaker is my hero! (having to deal with lots of laboratory health and safety as part of my job) . I even got given a Beaker soft toy as a birthday present by my staff last year!(his lab coat is green)

DeeMom said...

Kermie is my Fav cause he is a frog

Dot said...

I'm Kermie too!